Hi ladies,
I just wanted to take a moment to thank Kathy for the wonderful crop that she hosted in February. There were prizes and good food and good friends and I can honestly say that everyone had a fabulous time. And I think that most of us got lots of scrapbooking done. I know that I did. Thanks Kathy. I am looking forward to our next crop. But, I really hope to see you ladies before that.
I just wanted to take a moment to thank Kathy for the wonderful crop that she hosted in February. There were prizes and good food and good friends and I can honestly say that everyone had a fabulous time. And I think that most of us got lots of scrapbooking done. I know that I did. Thanks Kathy. I am looking forward to our next crop. But, I really hope to see you ladies before that.
No comments:
Post a Comment