Saturday, March 3, 2012

PROJECTS THAT I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON

Hi ladies, me again. I just want to post one of the projects that I have worked on since we last met. This time it is an ENVELOPE MINI ALBUM.











This was such a fun project to make and you can see the videos here. The lady who designs them is Kathy Orta and her blog is Paper Phenomenon. The paper that I used is a pad called Femme Fatal from Recollections at Michaels. Hope you all like it.  I am now working on a mini album made from paper bags.

5 comments:

  1. Oh My! Your album is amazing! So much detail on every page, with a myriad of awesome textures and colors! An amazing job in every way! Hmmm, maybe I need to make one LOL - thanks for visiting my blog recently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album is totally gorgeous:)

    Thank you for popping by my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects I really enjoyed browsing through!
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!,thanks so much for visiting my blog.Peace & Blessings
    FranCine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Great Idea your Album is.... I've bookmarded your blog and the vido too... go to try this one for sure!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my site about the 3-legged chair!! I stand alot when I craft and my back feels like it will break sometimes... hopping this stool/chair will help that out too!

    ReplyDelete